Financial Aid is available through the U.S. Dept. of Education for those who qualify. Such programs include: Pell Grants, Stafford Loans & Plus Loans.
Other private student loan programs are available. Contact E.I.N.E. for additional information. 800-548-6339
U.S. Dept. of Education
- US Dept. of Education
Title IV Programs – School Code #038593
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students (SEVP) – I-20 Visas
- National Accreditation by N.A.C.C.A.S.
- Department of Defense for Military Dependents
Benefits of attending an accredited school:
- High Quality Curriculum
- Excellent instructors with great credentials
- Outstanding test outcome scores
- Issuance of IRS 1098T forms for tax educational credits. Tax credits are beneficial, and depending on income, often results in substantial tax advantages.