TAKE Control of Your Future
Where High Tech Meets BeautyContact Us
With Over 40 Years Of Industry Experience
Nationally Accredited Esthetician School in Boston Area
Join the Esthetics Institute of NE (EINE), an accredited esthetician school in Boston Area. Our new class begins in August 2023, and we offer a hybrid learning program to cater to your schedule. You can also visit us to discuss your options.
EINE is committed to teaching advanced skincare procedures using the latest high-tech equipment. Although we are located in Tewksbury, we offer esthetician training in Greater Boston Area. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions about our programs.
600-Hour State-Required Basic Program
- Eyelash Extensions, Tinting, & Lifting
900-Hour Advanced Courses
- All of the 600-Hour Course
- IPL/Laser Treatments
- Chemical Peels
- Ultrasound Facials
To qualify as a student, you must:
- Be 18 Years or Older
- Be a High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Have an Interest in Performing Services for People
- Be Free From Any Contagious or Communicable Disease
- Take a Physical Exam
- Mutual Respect
Learn more about our institution and programs
The world of esthetics has undergone significant growth and transformation in recent years, enabling women to seek self-improvement and increase their self-esteem. With greater access to financial resources, investing in professional services has become more feasible than ever before.
With creativity and hard work, opening a skincare spa or professional office can yield excellent monetary rewards. Working on a full- or part-time basis can be highly profitable, thanks to the low expenses that come with cooperative sharing of overhead costs.
- Open a Sole Proprietorship Office
- Conduct Workshops or Give Lectures to Fellow Estheticians
- Become a Sales Representative for a Cosmetics Company
- Work as a Medical Esthetician in a Physician’s Office or Med Spa
- Pursue a Career in Teaching Esthetics